I was honoured to receive not one, but two Sunshine Awards this month, having been nominated by fellow bloggers. Hurray!
” Rules: If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you. You must answer some questions and nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post. Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!”
I don’t mean to be a rule breaker, but some of the questions aren’t super thrilling or relevant. Since I can’t find the origin to the Sunshine Award, I don’t think anyone would mind if I answer a few of the questions a bit differently….
1. Who is your favorite philosopher OR your favourite activist? Colleen Patrick Goudreau
2. What is your favorite number OR your favourite cookbook? Chloe’s Kitchen by Chloe Coscarelli
3. What is your favorite animal? Lions, tigers, tabbies…. any kind of cat
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? www.facebook.com/Earthgivenkitchen and twitter.com/sarinajw6 (I’m much more active on facebook than twitter)
5. What is your favorite time of day OR your favourite recipe? Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
7. What is your favorite physical activity(ies)? Yoga, aerobics, aqua-fit.
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Decaf black chai tea with chocolate soy milk and stevia
9. What is your favorite flower? Parrot tulips and Double Delight tea roses
10. What is your passion? #1: Being a mom. #2: Promoting a healthy, compassionate lifestyle.
Blogs I nominate:
1. Vegan Culinary Crusade
2. Meshell In Your City
3. the veggie nook
4. Rock my Vegan Socks***
5. Cupcakes and Kale
6. Vedged Out
7. Vegan Fling
9. Not Just Granola
10. An Unrefined Vegan
Honourable mention: This is Vegan is one of my very favourite blogs but is on a hiatus right now.
***Remember when I made Black Bean Cashew Quesadillas for a friend who is a gluten-free soy-free vegan and she said it “rocked her vegan socks”? That’s Kimmy, one of my best friends, who up and left me in Ontario for the sunny warmth of California, how dare she. She’s just started blogging but with her inspiring personal story and her education as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, you know awesomeness is coming from this new blogger. Check out Rock My Vegan Socks!
Thanks again, Liveblissful and Eat Breathe Yogini!